When access the server console, you will be prompted to load the Java program/application on your local computer.
To install Java onto your computer, you can download Java and install it by visiting the Java website
Â - https://www.java.com/
After installing Java, you will need to go to the Java Configuration program to add our site to your exception site list.
- Start/Open the Configure Java application on your local computer
- Select the Security tab along the top of the program
- Under the Exception Site List, click on the Edit Site List...Â button located towards the bottom of the program
- Click on the Add button and enter in our website portal URL's to the list
- Once they have been entered in, than click on the OK button to save those settings.
- Inside the Configure Java program, click on the Apply and OK buttons to save those settings and close the Configuration Java program.